Thursday, November 4, 2010

Missed Connection

There's nothing that gets me more turned-on that a winter runner. I noted one just this morning, sporting his Adidas athletic pants and sensible neck gaiter. He was stretching his hamstrings against a tree, his muscles taut.

I gave him the eye once.

I gave him the eye twice.

I walked past, strutting a bit, and turned--casually--to give him the eye a third time.

Of course, nothing. Perhaps my not-so-sensible hoodie caused him to take pause. Or perhaps the fact that I was staring him down at 7 in the morning. Or maybe he was just focused on giving those sexy hamstrings a nice, long stretch...

I like to think that there is a parallel universe out there, somewhere, where Winter Runner and I are busy makin' babies...and pork chops.


No comments:

Post a Comment